Determine The Root Causes of Product and Material Failure, Provide Preventive Measures
Failure Analysis or Forensics Analysis is often required when a product or material fail, because it can analyze and identify the root causes of accident that happen duel to material defects, manufacturing error, design flaws, overloading or environmental effects.
When the accident or failure happen, always there are questions that need to be answered
- What has caused the failure?
- How serious is the defect?
- Can the problem be fixed?
- Who should be responsible for the accident?
- How to avoid the failure in future?
TestLabs's failure analysis services help different industries during forensic investigation of industrial accidents for compensation lawsuits, justifying insurance claims or defining liabilities and responsibilities between relevant parties.
TestLabs's failure analysis experts with more than 35 years of experience in industrial and research as well as qualifications, provides a comprehensive failure assessment and accident investigation services, include
- Inspection of accident on site
- Metallurgical analysis
- State-of-art laboratory testing of failed material
- Assessment of failure effects as well as failure mechanism
- Impartial third party report
Some typical examples of accidents that require failure analysis and damage forensics services:
- Corrosion occur on building structures
- Subway or Mass Rapid Transport accident (trains, power supply, track)
- Aerospace engine failures on fan blades, vanes, turbine blades etc
- Damages of amusement rides such as track, roller coaster etc
- Corrosion on paint and coating
- Failure on automotive components
- Pipes corrosion
- Manhole damaged due to corrosion
- Gas pipeline corrosion
- Breakage or fracture of building lift wire rope
- Fire on building cladding
- and many more...
TestLabs's Failure Analaysis and Accident Investigation Services
- Failure Analysis: We provide you the forensic investigation to determine the cause(s) of failure, failure mechanism and preventive measures fore failure recurrence in future.
- Corrosion Investigation: We can investigate the corrosion problem and provide you the solution recommendations.
- Fatigue and Fracture Investigation: Our team analyze the fatigue of materials, help you to avoid or minimize the fatigue incidents which may resulting in economic loss and fatal accident.
- Fire Investigation: We conduct fire and explosion investigation on building, ship and train and help government agencies or private sector to improve on public safety.
- Expert Witness in Legal Proceeding: Our experts can provide impartial expert advise from initial legal proceedings to court hearing. We provide engineering evidences with scientific methodology and also perform reviews of other expert reports.
- Design and Structural Review: We provide structural analysis not limit to conventional calculation but also numerical simulations like Finite Element Method, Boudary Element Method.
- Condition Assessment: Our experts can help you in quality improvement, product development, process optimization, loading spectrum establishment, fatigue life analysis and vibration evaluation.
What Industry We Serve?
- Building and Construction
- Rail Industry
- Power and Energy Industry
- Marine Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Amusement Industry
- Automotive Indusry
- Chemical Industry
- Consumer Products Industry
- Electronics Industry
What Benefits Would You Get?
- Benefit from our experts with more than 35 years of relevant research and industrial experience.
- Leverage on our impartial advice and review on finding the truth
- Proven technical competency and reliability for customers in both government agencies and private sector
- Our scientific approach with state-of-art technology to discover the root cause(s) of accidents